Program Manager, Auckland Transport Technology Group (ATTG) | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Program Manager AT Technology Group - March 2018_.pdf (PDF, 791KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Mar-2018|
Program Manager,Auckland Transport Technology Group (ATTG)
- Want to be involved in program management that contributes to New Zealand's transport systems?
- Technology program management with a difference
- Brand new role to make your own!
- Auckland Location
The Auckland Transport Technology Group (ATTG) is a newly created governance group from a joint partnering agreement between NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) and Auckland Transport (AT).
As their Program Manager you will co-ordinate the joint Transport Technology Roadmap between AT and NZTA for approval by the ATTG Management Board, and ensure the rapid, efficient and cost-effective delivery of their goals.
This is not a typical ICT program management role; you will be part of the development of modern Intelligent Transport Systems and responsible for managing the successful delivery of joint transport technology solutions.
A key part of this role will be to establish and manage the agreed ATTG Transport Technology forward work program as an integrated program, through the development of a Strategic Business Case for the ATTG.
We are looking for an innovative program leader with agile rollout experience within complex environments who challenges traditional thinking and is politically savvy. You will have a composed and credible approach and be an excellent communicator. In return we will offer you a fantastic opportunity to create and lead your own team of professionals and make a difference to our Transport systems.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive leadership experience in a large, complex organisation with significant expertise in the deployment and delivery of digital and mobility strategies, services and products
- Strong understanding of digital transport systems and proven expertise in setting and maintaining appropriate standards and guidelines
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced project management principles and practices for a range of alternative project delivery methods
- Excellent relationship management skills and effective presentation skills
This role is based in Auckland.
Applications close: 19 March 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.