Manager Partnership Investments | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| Manager Partnership Investments SDD PD Feb 2018.pdf (PDF, 898KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Mar-2018|
- Lead and manage a team of investment advisors
- Work collaboratively with local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Manage and assess business cases and make recommendations on funding for capital projects
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand - join us.
The purpose of System Design and Delivery is to provide, improve and maintain an integrated land transport system to effectively enable transport services. The focus of the System Design and Delivery is on designing and delivering an integrated transport system – one that reflects the plans and priorities of the Transport Agency and its partners.
The purpose of the Manager Partnership Investments role is to support investment partners to deliver their improvement programmes and gain maximum value from their investments.
You will have the opportunity to use your experience managing technical teams in a large, complex organisation to lead a highly competent team and grow them within the business. Use your government or local authority experience, along with your knowledge of funding processes, to facilitate the review of business cases and make recommendations on funding for capital projects as part of the National Land Transport Programme. You will enjoy using your exceptional relationship management skills to work collaboratively with key stakeholders, both externally and internally.
To be successful in this role you will bring
- Strong leadership experience, leading and managing technical teams
- Experience in a large, complex organisation in the public sector
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholder and a collaborative approach
- An understanding of the funding process in the public sector and the consistent application of funding rules
- Experience on the development of integrated system solutions is preferred
- Proven investment experience and a deep understanding of investment policy would be an advantage
- Experience working within transport network systems policy and standards development would be an advantage
- A comprehensive understanding of New Zealand land transport and resource management legislation would be an advantage
- In-depth experience in quality assurance and total quality management would be an advantage
This role could be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
Applications close: 4th March 2018
To apply for this position and view the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.