Personal Assistant | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| Personal Assistant P PD Jan 2018.pdf (PDF, 778KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Jan-2018|
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach
- Support two busy senior managers in a fast-paced environment
- Financial systems and budget experience would be an advantage
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand - join us.
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team focuses on ensuring that everyone at the Transport Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work - our team is key to making the Transport Agency a great place to work.
The purpose of the Personal Assistant role is to provide timely, accurate and effective Personal Assistant support to the Senior Managers and teams in the Customer Design and Delivery group by ensuring the smooth running of those teams in a confidential manner.
You will have the opportunity to use your excellent organisational skills and initiative to manage the diaries and emails of two senior managers. Showcase your ability to be proactive by keeping track of action points from meetings and ensuring meeting agendas and minutes are completed to a high standard. You will use your strong communication skills to manage relationships with key stakeholders and customers and if you have financial systems and budgeting experience, you will be able to utilise these in this role.
To be successful in this role you will bring
- A proven use of initiative Skills and experience in planning, prioritising and working under pressure
- Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive and personal work related information
- Set high standards including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Continuous improvement ethos, experience looking for and implementing business process improvement
- Display strong team skills and is skilled at fostering and building relationships
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Applications close: 22nd January 2018
To apply for this position and view the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.