Team Leader Customer Service Centre
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Team Leader Customer Service Centre 08012018.pdf (PDF, 862KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2018|
Team Leader Customer Service Centre - Palmerston North
- Lead and motivate a high performing team
- Work for an organisation where collaboration, customer focus and curiosity is embraced
- Opportunities for professional development
In the Customer Service team, we make it easy for New Zealanders to keep their vehicles roadworthy, pay a toll or book practical driving tests by fostering a supportive and innovative team environment.
In the role of Team Leader Contact Centre, you will provide inspirational leadership, excellent support, motivation and coaching to a team of approximately 11 Customer Service Representatives, and help them to exceed their potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity where your professional development is as important as that of your teams. You will work closely and collaboratively with other Leaders in the Customer Service Centre. You will have been described as a dynamic, self-starter who is able to work on the fly. Your passion for people and processes will ensure you work to support our strategic goals, whilst keeping customers at the heart of what we do.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- The ability to motivate and enable others to achieve
- Experience in a leadership or mentoring role
- Previous experience working within a contact centre
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to give genuine feedback
- Creativity and innovation to improve the way we work
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
This is a full time role and will include shifts between 7am - 8pm Monday to Friday on a rostered basis. The majority of the shifts are core business hours.
We offer a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious - we would love to hear from you!
This role is based in Palmerston North.
Applications close: Friday 24th January 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.