|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Senior Administrator.pdf (PDF, 750KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jan-2018|
Senior Administrator - Business Support
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Work in a supportive collaborative environment
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have; customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand.
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator to join our professional and committed team.
In this role, you will be providing timely and effective administrative support services. You will oversee the coordination and distribution of work amongst the administration team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your timely, accurate and effective administrative support to the Business Support team. In this role, you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Significant administrative experience within a large and complex organisation
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team and build strong relationships
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team skills and the ability to build and foster relationships
In return, we are offering a supportive and committed team and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close: Friday 19 January 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.