Business Support Officer | Waikato
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD_Business Support Officer_Dec 17 1 .pdf (PDF, 777KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2018|
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Bring your energy and enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative and friendly culture
- Hamilton location
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Administrator to join our fun, professional and committed team.
Working closely with one of our business groups, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams. In this role you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience working in an administration role
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- An energetic and goal-oriented attitude
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close: 24 January 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.