Executive Assistant | Waikato
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| EA DRR LNI PD July 2017.pdf (PDF, 550KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Jan-2018|
Executive Assistant -
- Work with two exceptional leaders in our organisation
- Bring your passion for organisation, customer focus and communication
- Hamilton Location
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand - join us.
In this role you will provide professional and accurate executive level support to two Senior Executives, managing their diaries, liaising with a range of stakeholders at an executive level and ensuring they can focus on their priorities knowing that they have full support.
This is a role with lots of client contact so you'll enjoy showcasing your excellent problem solving and communication skills. Yhou will bring your experience in a high level support role and be confident managing official correspondence. The bulk of your work will be based in Hamilton and you will support an Auckland based manager also from there.
To be successful in this role you will bring
- A minimum of 5 years' experience providing high level support to a GM or Director
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to liaise and communicate with a range of external and key stakeholders, many at an executive level
- Experience with official correspondence and able to maintain deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy in relation to these
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions and to use your initiative to think proactively to solve problems
- Social intelligence and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
Start your year working for some incredible leaders and enjoy a collegial work environment where people matter.
Applications close: 29/1/2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.