Senior Advisor - Strategy, Policy and Planning | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Advisor SPP PD Nov 2017.pdf (PDF, 720KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jan-2018|
- Be part of an exciting environment where you can learn, grow and share your knowledge
- Start 2018 with challenge and purpose here at New Zealand Transport Agency
- Our work is valued, trusted, stimulating and complex
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand - join us.
The purpose of this role is to plan, produce and publish accountability documents to help shape the performance environment of the NZ Transport Agency, ensuring that it is innovative, accurate and engaging.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the machinery of government, proven experience in the development of accountability documents and the ability to influence and build credibility across a range of stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a planning and corporate reporting at an organisational or large group level, including working on accountability documents and annual reports
- Understanding of and a genuine interest in public sector accountability and management practices, with the ability to implement new requirements
- Natural curiosity, critical thinking skills and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
- A passion for working with others to solve complex problems in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Highly effective written and oral presentation and communications skills
If you would like to be part of our team then we would welcome your application. Apply now!
Applications close: 21 January 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.