Senior Advisor Partnership Investments | Waikato
Senior Advisor Partnership Investments
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term opportunity
- Hamilton location
- Utilise your ability to apply critical investment policy thinking
- Opportunity to shape and influence the delivery of the national land transport programme
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand – join us.
The System Design and Delivery (SDD) business group's aim is to provide, improve and maintain the land transport system to effectively enable transport services. Our focus is to design and deliver an integrated transport system for all New Zealanders.
The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with others to ensure investment from the National Land Transport Fund helps to deliver transport outcomes that benefit all New Zealanders. A key focus will be working with our local government partners, applying critical thinking as part of the business case approach to help shape and influence investment across activities such as public transport, local roads, walking and cycling. You will also be working across our business, applying investment policy principles in a pragmatic way that helps to deliver system-wide outcomes.
To be successful here and in this role you will also bring:
- Strong experience in a senior advisory role in private sector, local government and/or central government organisations
- Strong relationship management skills that will ensure successful partnerships are developed and maintained with local government
- Ability to influence and shape investment decisions
- Ability to see the big picture and consider a system-wide approach
- Understanding of investment management and it's principles
- Ability to be proactive and manage ambiguity.
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focused on being Collaborative, Customer Focused and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
Please note this role is based in Hamilton and is a 6 month fixed term opportunity. We are open to considering secondments from other organisations or other flexible arrangements.
Applications close: Sunday 25 March.
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD - SDD Senior Advisor Partnerships Investments November 2017.pdf (PDF, 776KB)
Follow us on