Principal Property Acquisitions Manager | Waikato
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Principal Property Acquistions Manager.pdf (PDF, 857KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2018|
Principal Property Acquisitions Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up in Hamilton for a Principal Property Acquisitions Manager to join our specialist Property Services team.
This is a key role that is responsible for leading the strategic and operational management of the Transport Agency's property acquisition programmes across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty areas for future transport system solutions. The programmes comprise a range of existing & upcoming projects, which feature a variety of interesting property related challenges that will need to be solved.
As Principal Property Acquisition Manager you will be the liaison between the Transport Agency and our service providers as well as Project Managers and Transport Planners. You will manage a programme of work, ensuring we meet our targets and drawing on your strong relationship skills, you will be the face of the Transport Agency when required.
This is an autonomous role where you will be working on a number of projects across the BOP and Waikato regions. This will draw on your extensive knowledge of property management or valuation as you will be working with a range of property specialists.
To be successful here and in this role you will bring:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a senior property role
- A demonstrated understanding of management of a significant delivery programme for projects
- Demonstrated experience of the operation and drivers of contractors and consultants within a commercial contract framework
- A good understanding of the Public Works Act 1981 and related Crown policy
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- A qualification in property or significant industry experience is essential
This is a great role that will fit you if you have strong commercial Acumen with strong negotiation skills and love being part of the economic growth in BOP and Waikato region. Apply now attaching your cover letter and CV.
Applications close: Sunday 25 March 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.