Principal Advisor Maintenance Planning | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| Principal Advisor Maintenance Planning PD.pdf (PDF, 778KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2018|
Principal Advisor - Maintenance Planning
- Stretch your Investment and Asset management knowledge
- Lead the development of a 3 year plan
- Collaborate across the Transport industry
The purpose of System Design and Delivery is to provide, improve and maintain an integrated land transport system to effectively enable transport services. The focus of the System Design and Delivery is on designing and delivering an integrated transport system - one that reflects the plans and priorities of the Transport Agency and its partners.
Lead the development of an aggregated 3 year maintenance annual investment plan and work collaboratively with our key suppliers. Create the development of a nationwide resilience programme as well as low cost-low risk plans that align to service level targets.
You will develop an understanding of current challenges and lead nationwide prioritisation of regional programme proposals and help shape and drive improvements with the forward works planning process that will lead to robust executable plans
To be successful in this role you will offer the following skills and attributes
- Experience and demonstrated achievement in asset management or financial management/planning (transport improvement focus desirable)
- Experience in developing forward works programmes and in prioritisation of plans and managing financial investment trade-offs
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong collaborative working style
- Disciplined and organised with attention to detail
- Subject matter expertise in investment management, economic evaluation and/or finance
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with senior level decision makers
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or another business related discipline or relative experience
In this role you will work as part of a small and highly capable team. If you are looking for a new challenge in your year, then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close: 25th March 2018
To apply for this position and view the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.