Project Manager - Construction | Waikato
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Project Manager.pdf (PDF, 510KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
Project Manager – System Design and Delivery
- Great opportunity to develop your Project Management career at the NZ Transport Agency
- Be involved in projects of national significance from planning to completion
- Hamilton location
Transport is on the cusp of a revolution. Technology, data, congestion management and economic drivers are pushing our transport needs in a new direction. We are embarking on an unprecedented period of growth in transport construction to meet New Zealand's future needs.
In this role, you will gain broad exposure across multiple projects of national significance. You will join a team of highly professional project managers, where you will be mentored and supported to succeed.
Involved in the delivery of a variety of roading projects, you will draw on your solid project management skills and engineering background to help keep projects on track and on budget. You will be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders, customers and industry partners, so your excellent relationship management skills will be key to your success.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, proactive and customer focussed project manager to represent the Transport Agency throughout our projects. If you are keen to grow and progress as a project manager and want to help build our culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious, we'd love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will offer:
- At least 3 years' experience in project management
- High energy and passion for delivering quality outcomes
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders
- Experience in contract management within the civil engineering industry
- Experience in analysing complex engineering problems and solutions
- Some experience of road construction and knowledge of planning processes
An engineering qualification is essential and project management experience within the transport/engineering sector is desirable.
Applications close: 28 February 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email : email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.