Senior Financial Services Analyst | Wellington
Senior Financial Services Analyst
Senior Financial Services Analyst – Investment and Finance
- Utilise your SAP financials skills in an innovative environment
- Do you enjoy building strong professional relationships and achieving excellence in systems support?
- Our work is valued, trusted, stimulating and complex
The Investment & Finance group provides critical support and assurance to the Transport Agency's decisions and services – to ensure plans and investments represent good use of money. It's an exciting time here as we evolve into new ways of working.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and continuous improvement of the finance owned modules of SAP, including FICA and FICO and other components of the Financial Management Information System (FMIS) including AIP, e-reconciliations and banking systems. You will work as part of a small focused team where your expert advice and support will be valued.
You will be naturally curious, enjoy building strong relationships and excited by the opportunity to make a real difference.
To be successful here and in this role you will bring:
- Sound knowledge and experience of SAP core financial modules and extensive working knowledge of financial management information and business systems
- A high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills, with proven experience translating complex analysis into plain English
- Ability to integrate procedural steps and processes with technical requirements and systems functions to assure successful delivery of work
- Proven ability to quickly grasp related key business and technical requirements and systems functions
- A SAP certification or evidence of SAP specific study being undertaken would be advantageous
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focused and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
This role is based in Wellington.
Applications close: Sunday 29th October 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD - I&F Senior Financial Services Analyst.pdf (PDF, 913KB)