Workplace Specialist - Business Support | Wellington
Workplace Specialist - Business Support
Workplace Specialist – Business Support
Two positions available – Wellington based
- Bring your energy and enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative and friendly culture
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Enjoy a busy role, jam packed with variety
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have; customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand.
The Business Support Team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
Working within a team of highly skilled go-to people, you will provide vital support services, some of which include building and facilities maintenance coordination, travel arrangements, technology support, administrative support and a variety of other tasks and functions. We guarantee you no two days are ever the same.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A minimum of two years' experience in an administration role – ideally with a focus on technology
- A fantastic attitude towards your workplace and enjoy contributing towards a positive and engaged work culture
- A strong customer focus
- A collaborative working style and work well as part of a team
- The desire and ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- A full and clean NZ drivers licence
This is an exciting time at NZ Transport Agency; we're transforming the way we think and act. Our organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work- come and join us.
Applications close: Monday 23 October 2017
General enquiries: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Workplace Specialist Poeple Oct 2017.pdf (PDF, 737KB)