Senior Customer Insights Specialist | Wellington
Senior Customer Insights Specialist
Senior Customer Insights Specialist - Customer Experience and Behaviour
- Unique opportunity to contribute to a newly formed customer insights team
- Are you customer focused, collaborative and curious?
- Apply your creative and analytical skills to improve the way we create and use customer insights
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand – join us.
In the Customer Experience and Behaviour group, our aims are to create a shared understanding of our customers and translate our customer promise into tangible experiences and targets. We make data accessible and normalise its use in strategic, operational and tactical decision making. We use behaviour based design to support delivery excellence.
In this role, you have a unique opportunity to shape from the start a newly formed Customer Insights and Performance team. This small team will create actionable and accessible customer insight and performance measures to support NZTA to achieve tangible customer outcomes.
Your strong relationship skills, customer centricity and passion for insight-led decision making will result in real and positive outcomes for all New Zealanders. We are looking for a results driven, innovative self-starter who is enthusiastic about the opportunity and challenge of creating customer insights that inform decisions that will make a real difference to New Zealanders.
For you to be successful here and in this role you will bring:
- Experience in interpretation and analysis of data, including the ability to find actionable insights – moving from the ‘what' to the ‘so what'.
- A curious mindset and fast learner, with demonstrable experience of creative and innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with proven experience of telling effective accessible stories from data and information
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and iterative approaches.
- Experience working in a customer insights function is highly desirable but not essential
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
This role can be based in Wellington or Auckland.
Applications close: Monday 30th October 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand
PD - CEB Senior Customer Insights Specialist.pdf (PDF, 818KB)