Media Manager | Auckland
Media Manager - Upper North Island
Use your passion for media engagement to help our Upper North Island team succeed.
• A unique opportunity to use your media skills
• Work with a passionate and high performing team
• A new challenge every day
Here at the NZ Transport Agency we shape New Zealand's transport systems and people's safe and efficient use of them.
Part of our Engagement and Communications team, this Auckland-based role involves managing media engagement for the Transport Agency in the Upper North Island, including maintaining strong relationships with regional media.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and experienced self-starter to work with a group of passionate and dedicated professionals.
To be successful here and in this role you will bring:
• Solid experience in media engagement
• A good grasp of strategic communications
• An understanding of the political process
• A desire to be a team player
Applications close: 31/10/2017
General enquiries: email@example.com or phone (04) 894 6327.
Role specific enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy Knackstedt on (04) 894-6285.
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.