Lead Advisor Market Analysis | Waikato
Lead Advisor Market Analysis
Lead Advisor Market Analysis – Investment and Finance
- Utilise your expertise in market analysis in this innovative environment
- Opportunity to shape and influence investment policy
- Our work is valued, trusted, stimulating and complex
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand – join us.
The Investment & Finance group provides critical support and assurance to the Transport Agency's decisions and services – to ensure plans and investments represent good use of money.
The purpose of this role is to provide the organisation with technical leadership and contribute to the delivery of the organisation's programme through providing unbiased internal guidance as we make key investment decisions, and direction on the development of investment policy. You will utilise your expertise in market analysis when providing advice and support to ensure best practice decisions are taken.
We are looking for a results driven self-starter who is enthusiastic about the opportunity to influence New Zealand's transport system.
To be successful here and in these roles you will bring:
- Curiosity / interest in macroeconomics or social policy
- Extensive advisory experience in a large consultancy, policy, fund management, corporate finance or similar agency
- Subject matter expertise in market analysis, investment management and/or finance
- Understanding of a range of investment models
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with executive and senior level decision makers
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
These roles can be based in any one of our four main offices (Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch).
Applications close: Monday 16th October 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD - I&F Lead Advisor Market Analysis.pdf (PDF, 533KB)