Manager Internal Engagement | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| GSC_Manager_Internal_Engagement_&_Communications.pdf (PDF, 775KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Nov-2017|
- Affordable housing
- Relocation assistance
- Wellington based
We're transforming our organisation because the world is changing. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services and choices.
Our Governance, Stakeholders and Communications (GSC) Team help bring our strategy to life through engaging and communicating with a range of Stakeholders, Partners and customers.
Your role will be to lead the development of internal engagement and communication strategy, approach and key messages. You will manage and maintain Agency wide internal engagement and communications activities and ensure there is a coordination across all internally focused activities.
This is a great time to join our newly transformed team. We're looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and passion to drive this critical function.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience at a senior level managing communication functions in a large complex organisation
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of senior managers and their teams
- Strong expertise in developing communication strategies and work programmes
- In-depth understanding of the role internal communications plays in the organisational culture
- Tertiary qualification at preferably post graduate level in communication or journalism or equivalent
If you bring strong internal communications experience and are focussed on strategies that enhance our culture then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close: Friday 24 November 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.