Community Engagement and Communications Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| GSC Practice Manager Engagement & Communications.pdf (PDF, 885KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Dec-2017|
- Affordable housing
- Relocation assistance
- Wellington based
We're transforming our organisation because the world is changing. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services and choices.
Our Governance, Stakeholders and Communications (GSC) Team help bring our strategy to life through engaging and communicating with a range of Stakeholders, Partners and customers.
Your role will be to lead a team of engagement and communication professionals to manage the engagement activities associated with assigned work programmes and initiatives. You will organise and run engagement activities as well as work with a range of stakeholders and provide advice to people in the business.
This is an opportunity to join a newly transformed people focused team with clear goals. You will have a dynamic and innovative approach to communications and be familiar with a range of tools. What we do makes a difference and we are building a strong highly engaged team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience at a senior level managing communication functions in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience in Community Engagement
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders, senior managers and their teams
- Strong expertise in developing communication strategies and work programmes
- In-depth understanding of the role that internal and external communications plays in the organisational culture
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Wellington is the coolest little Capital in the world; click on the link https://www.wellingtonnz.com/discover/ to see what you missing!
Applications close: Sunday,24 December 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers