Manager Data Quality and Access | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD CEB_Manager_Data_Quality_and_Access.pdf (PDF, 818KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Nov-2017|
Manager Data Quality and Access - Customer Experience and Behaviour
- Unique opportunity to build, shape and lead a newly formed and growing team
- Put your leadership skills to work in an innovative environment with an organisation ready to improve the quality of our data and information and how it is accessed
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand – join us.
In the Customer Experience and Behaviour group, our aims are to create a shared understanding of our customers and translate our customer promise into tangible experiences. We are making data accessible and normalising its use in strategic, operational and tactical decision making. We use behaviour based design to support delivery excellence. We are customer focused, collaborative and curious.
Putting the right insights, data and information in the hands of our decision makers so that they can create the right outcomes for our customers is critical to our success. A significant part of this leadership role is to shape how we ensure we have quality data and make it accessible. To do this you will lead and grow a team competent in complex data processing and quality assurance.
This role requires an influential and enthusiastic data leader who views data and information as a critical asset to the organisation. Your
strong relationship skills and customer centricity will ensure the data and information we collect and use supports business outcomes and meets the needs of our customers.
For you to be successful here and in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience leading teams through change and growth
- Significant operational experience and knowledge in information and/or data management systems, processes and standards in a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience including leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Proven in-depth understanding and knowledge in the development of business cases and strategic roadmaps for Information Management and/or Data Management strategies
- Demonstrated understanding of the legislative and public sector obligations regarding the storage, access, sharing, retrieval and archiving of information and data
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
This role is based in Wellington.
Applications close: 24 November 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.