Senior Manager Data & Information | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD CEB_Senior_Manager_Data__Information.pdf (PDF, 807KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Jan-2018|
Senior Manager Data and Information - Customer Experience and Behaviour
- Exciting times for NZ Transport Agency
- Bring your extensive data experience to excel in this management role
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Wellington location
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand – join us.
In the Customer Experience and Behaviour group, our aims are to create a shared understanding of our customers and translate our customer promise into tangible experiences. We are making data accessible and normalising its use in strategic, operational and tactical decision making. We use behaviour based design to support delivery excellence. We are customer focused, collaborative and curious.
This is a crucial role for our Customer Experience and Behaviour group and we are looking for a self-starter who views data and information as a critical asset for the organisation. You will be a strong and influential leader, an experienced change manager and someone who will lead the traditional use of data into a new age.
Key responsibilities include ensuring that we understand the Agency's data, information and business intelligence needs, and putting plans and frameworks in place to meet these; ensuring that our data and information is fit for purpose and accessible for use; and providing services to put routine business intelligence into the hands of users.
We are at an early stage in our journey and as part of the CEB Senior Management Team you will contribute to shaping our approach, as well as leading teams through the changes and growth required to implement it.
For you to be successful here and in this role you will:
- Have proven senior leadership experience, including experience of bringing new teams together and finding innovative ways of working
- Have significant experience working with data, information and business intelligence to meet business needs
- Be a team player - you will enjoy working collaboratively and gladly accept joint accountability for success of the group
- Be results focused, with a confident and flexible style and a demonstrated ability to get things done
- Have the ability to translate strategic and complex concepts into priorities, plans and outcomes
- Understanding of transport sector policies and processes is preferred
In return we are offering a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is focussed on being Collaborative, Customer Focussed and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close: 25 January 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.