HR Business Partner | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD HR BP.pdf (PDF, 591KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Sep-2017|
HR Business Partner - People Group
- Be part of a collaborative and professional team
- Bring your pragmatic problem solving ideas to develop real world solutions
- Wellington or Auckland location
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing and we are working to better meet the needs of New Zealand. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have, and customers and businesses want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand - join us.
The People group is responsible for leading the way in creating people related systems, processes and practices so that we have the workplace and capabilities we need to succeed. We want our people to be the best they can be and work hard to create an environment in which people can really thrive.
We're looking at how we do this differently, and we are seeking someone who is not only a confident and enthusiastic Senior HR generalist but someone who can see the bigger picture and provide that balanced approach between HR and the interests of the business.
You will manage your own customer portfolio and work alongside our People Leaders, HR Advisors, Recruiters and other key internal stakeholders. Your work will be varied, interesting and challenging!
This role is all about ensuring that all our people know we are there for them. We are the ‘go-to' team around all things People.
We can offer you a great place to work and the opportunity to play an integral part in supporting and helping us build a new culture that is focused on being Collaborative, Customer Focused and Curious.
We are striving for continuous improvement, promoting innovation and teaming to the make most of our resources and increase our learning capability and business results. If you would like to be part of this journey we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Extensive experience in a HR Business Partner role within a complex environment
- High levels of customer focus and a genuine care of and commitment to people
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- A positive can do attitude and ability to lead through change
- You will have relevant tertiary education or significant HR experience working in complex environment
This role can be performed from Wellington or Auckland.
Applications close: 25 September 2017
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.